The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Features I would like to see Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Starters, I love the iPhone app thus far. I plan on using it w/o the desktop version, desktop software like this has never worked for me, but I hope this will.

Here are a few things I would like to see in the next version.

1. Having a parallel set of actions with in a sequential project. Also adding a folder with actions that could be done at any time with in the project would be a nice touch. Not everything in a project are parallel or sequential. Life isn't that organized.

2. Make a inbox item into a project. I some times jot things down and realize it's not a action, but a project. So some easy way of making it a project would be great.

3. Adding Multiple addresses to a context. My Mac context could be done at my school, work or home computers. Thus adding more then one address would make the location stuff better.

After a day's worth of use these are the holes in an otherwise great app. Thanks for the effort.