The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sum up effort for a resource Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I have made a simple start/end-overview of all my project in one file using for each project one task. Now I assigned a staff-time resource, e.g. 10% on one project and 40% on another and so forth according to the financial resource in every project. Now I would like to see, what is the assigned sum of the staff-time resource for group member 1 and 2 and so on.

Is there a way to make this visible?

Thank you in advance
Christian

Christian,

I think the values you are looking for are available in the resource outline view. You can quickly enable them with the view options sheet (View -> View Options). I'll attach a simple sample document.

-Tom
Attached Files
File Type: zip Resource-Costs.oplx.zip (47.0 KB, 547 views)

Tom,

Thank you for the quick reply.

Your and mine approach differ in the way the ressources are created. I created a staff resource with 100%. Then assigned it to different projects with subdivided percentages (e.g. 10%, then 40% and so on...). Now I would like to see how much is the sum over all projects this resource is assigned to. Is there a way to find that out?

best
Christian