The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Any way to make a presentational workflow to inDesign? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I make project timeline presentations for clients in inDesign. Is it possible til export data to inDesign? or what are a good method to make presentations?

Hi pisosse,

you might want to try printing the file to PDF and disable the outlines in the extended print menu. Define the printing as landscape and on one page. The resulting PDF can be easily placed in ID (did that myself).

Nice.. Thanks TBO. But I was thinking if you could export data as xml per example and fill my own costom textboxes ID?

any other recomendation on how to present charts not nessersary with inDesign?