The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Size of files Web interface exceeds 4 GB Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there something wrong that my very modest use of OmniFocus results in very large files: Home>Library>Application Support>OmniFocus>Web interface>log>

production-stdout 2.25 GB
production-stderr 2 GB

That folder doesn't exist on my machine, so I think those files are left over from the web interface we started work on back in the pre-OmniFocus 1.0 days - it's been discontinued for a couple of years now.

My guess is that the web interface was turned on at some point, and those logs accumulated between then and now. You can delete them.

If this file exists on your machine, you'll want to delete it and reboot the machine:
~/Library/LaunchAgents/com.omnigroup.omnifocus.web_interface.plist
That'll prevent the server running the web interface from launching again.
(If the file doesn't exist, I suspect the server isn't running any more, but those log files just got left around.)