The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Support wiki Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I thought I'd open up a wiki for OminFocus documentation and see if people want to contribute to share what they know because OmniFocus is great, but these forums aren't very fun for me to find help.

http://scotaganda.com/omni

Haven't done anything yet, but I will. Just wanted to get it started and see if you guys are into it.

I figured it would help users now, and help Omni staff in the future, so they can put their minds toward making more cool apps instead of writing support docs from scratch.

If I'm doing something illegal or poorly, please email me.
scot@scotaganda.com

Last edited by scot; 2007-08-30 at 12:27 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by scot View Post
I thought I'd open up a wiki for OmniFocus documentation and see if people want to contribute to share what they know because OmniFocus is great, but these forums aren't very fun for me to find help.
That sounds like a great idea.

I wish the world agreed with you.

I've committed to making one page a day.

This is a great idea. There are so many tidbits all over the place. I will contribute when I can.

I'm reviving this 2-years old thread. I too believe an OmniFocus wiki would be *very* useful. While forums, like this one, are great for questions, wikis are great for collaborative answers!! (well, not exactly true, but wikis are great for extended collaborative documentation, and this is something we seriously need for OF, it could even include documentation of user-generated AppleScripts)

Scot: the wiki you built is down. Do you plan to revive and maintain it?

I'll send a feature request to the Ninjas specifically asking for an "OmniFocus wiki". I encourage you to do so too, if you want it to happen! :-)