The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

autoclick bookmark folders Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The one feature in Safari I like is 'autoclick' bookmark folders. You can select this for any folder in the bookmarks bar. The contents of these folders will open in tabs but just clicking on them one, plus these tabs will replace other open tabs. Is this plannend for OW at all??

Seems like workspaces would have the same effect, no?

That depends on how you use workspaces. In my case the answer would be 'no'. I just want the 'auto-click' folders please.

In OmniWeb you do have the Command and Command-Option options. Holding one of these as you click on a folder will open the tabs within a folder in new tabs or replace the existing tabs with new tabs respectively.

Forrest: I dont see workspaces as beign the same as a folder of bookamrks. As with workspaces the pages dont all refresh when you load them - whereas with the bookmarks they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb
In OmniWeb you do have the Command and Command-Option options. Holding one of these as you click on a folder will open the tabs within a folder in new tabs or replace the existing tabs with new tabs respectively.
Click with the wheel (if the mouse has a wheel button) run as Command-click.