The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Up and running! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Loving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by propofol View Post
Loving it.
:)

I canīt remember that I have ever been waiting this impatiently for an app before, but boy was it worth it! The app feels very very stabile, there are so many things to love, like the fact that you can add perspectives to the main dashboard, it is clear that A LOT of thought went into this, itīs really quite brilliant.
I even have to admit that there is a lot of the UI that I really like, a lot has happened since that 4 sec video that you guys showed.
This will without a doubt be the most used app an on my iPad and so far I can just say that I thoroughly enjoy using it!

Thank you so much Ken, Brian and all the rest of the OmniGroup team, you have created something remarkable here!

Wow, feels like Christmas. Just set it up and it looks fantastic. Can't say I have ever waited this impatiently for a new application. I would be so lost without OmniFocus. Can't wait to dive in today exploring all the details. And it was perfect timing. Friday afternoon is my Weekly Review time. Looking forward to doing my first WR on the iPad today.

Thank you so much Ken, Brian and all the rest of the OmniGroup team. You have created something remarkable here that allows all the OmiFocus users to be so much more productive!