The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Installed OF on 2nd computer, can't add perspectives to toolbar? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Wondering if anyone has a solution to this:

I have OF installed on my work Macbook. I just bought a personal Macbook last night and installed OF on it.

I then synced the new OF to mobileme and copied my Perspectives and Themes folders over to the new computer.

The Perspectives are there, but I don't seem to be able to add them to the toolbar? When I try to Customize Toolbar, I don't see the custom perspectives there. Nor do I see them in the Perspectives inspector.

I think I must be missing something. Any help?

Have you restarted OF? I think it only reads the perspectives list on restart.

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
Have you restarted OF? I think it only reads the perspectives list on restart.
sigh. i knew it would be something obvious like that.

Thanks much Curt!