The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pages in dock don't reload from cache Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Not exactly sure how to title this one. Workspace A has a few windows in the dock and a few maximized. I switch to workspace B. Then I switch back to A. All of the maximized windows display the previous content without reloading. However, the windows that are minimized reload all of their content.

Does this happen to anyone else?

This relates to some implementation issues and other bugs...

Basically, windows in the dock can be closed but not hidden (one by one that is--they will be hidden when the app is hidden). So we close the minimized windows but merely order out the others.

Right now there is an issue that switching workspaces does not stop movies (or flash) so if you start a movie and switch away, you can still hear it playing in the background.

I started minimizing stuff to clean up some desktop space. Couldn't figure out why every time I switched workspaces OW needed to take a power nap.

Thanks for the details.