The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Selecting projects from a hierarchical list Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm sure there's already a thread here that covers this but I can't find it now.

When adding actions in OmniFocus for iPad, unless I can remember the name of the project, I cannot tell from the drop-down list what they are. The list has a short snippet of the project name which starts with the folder hierarchy then there's are a few dots to separate a short snippet of the end of the project name.

As the majority of my projects names are the outcomes, my choice from the list looks a little like this;

Work : Admin : Annu...has been implemented
Work : Admin : BBIS...ngs have been updated

While shortening the folder names helps, it's certainly not ideal;

W : Adm : Annual fee...as been implemented
W : Adm : BBIS Soft...ngs have been updated

Big projects aren't a problem, it's the smaller ones that I can never remember.

Any tips on how to overcome this problem please?