The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark Icons... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi!
I am really loving Omniweb from day to day more and more
but I don t know what I can do to see the website icons on my bookmark list...

Do anyone have some tipps for me?

THX

Which version of your list? For the toolbar or bookmarks window, all you need to do is visit the site. For the Bookmarks menu - I don't think it supports it (although, oddly, the History menu does).

Hi gurubez,

I am using version 5.9.1 on my Mac & I have found that, to get the icons next to the labels, I have to visit the webpage then drag & drop onto the bookmark bar. The ones I imported just had the purple bookmark symbols next to them. Does this help?

Hi its me again,

the crazy thing is that if I open the bookmark page to manage them there is an Iconon every bookmark.

When I close the windoe and go on the bookmarks button to search one there isnt any icon...WHY???