The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Syncing to Calendar Alerts (iphone) from Desktop 1.7.1 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
There was mention that in 1.7 that there was going to be syncing of due times to the calendar from the desktop version when you sync the database to the server. (SO that you wouldn't have to open and sync the iphone version for the due times to be pushed to the calendar? ) I don't know if there is a setting that I am missing or what? But I was really looking forward to this feature?

How do I do it if its possible? (Setting?)

If not possible is this going to happen? (when?)

Thanks!

Unfortunately, Apple's unexpectedly early release of Snow Leopard pressured Omni to delay the iCal notification feature until some point release after 1.7.1 (maybe 1.7.2 now in sneaky peak?). Ken wrote about it here.

-Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
Unfortunately, Apple's unexpectedly early release of Snow Leopard pressured Omni to delay the iCal notification feature until some point release after 1.7.1 (maybe 1.7.2 now in sneaky peak?). Ken wrote about it here.

-Dennis
Thanks! I will be on the look out for that...hopefully they decide to get it out by 1.7.2 that would be awesome! By the way Omnifocus is a life changing piece of software when combined with the iphone and desktop and the awareness of how to effectively implement GTD! read David Allen's Book ; )

Thanks Omnigroup keep up the great work!