The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Syncing to Calendar Alerts (iphone) from Desktop? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Syncing to Calendar Alerts (iphone) from Desktop?
When do you think this is going to be available? In the next build? 1.7.5? Thanks I am really looking forward to this feature and am curious as I thought it be out by now but I do realize there is a lot of other things....Thanks!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search