The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Stop Homepage tab opening when OW launched from another app Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to stop Omniweb from popping up a tab with the homepage when OW is called from another application? For example, if I click a link in Mail and it opens OW I'll get a tab with the page I want (active) and a tab with my set homepage (inactive). Anyway to make it just have the tab with the link I clicked on?

In your Tabs & Windows pref, set Links from other applications to Open in the current window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
In your Tabs & Windows pref, set Links from other applications to Open in the current window.
Much thanks

EDIT: Hmm now it just opens in the same window (no tab) so if I'm using a window and I go to open a link it just loads over what I'm looking at.

Last edited by Benjamindaines; 2007-04-04 at 12:27 PM..