The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Are Perspectives supposed to remember if groups folders are expanded? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Are Perspectives supposed to remember if groups folders are expanded?

I hate opening up my "Hot" items perspectives, which is grouped by date due
only to find a bunch of grey bars that say:
"Due within last month"
"Due within last week"
"Due within the next week"
"Due within the next month"
etc

I have to expand each of these groups to see any useful data.

I expand them and click on the Perspectives snapshot. It is just not sticking.

They are supposed to, but there's a bug. It's on the radar screen, but I don't have specific info on when we'll have a fix. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes in the meantime.

This should have been fixed as of r96219, a couple days ago, but it was definitely broken before then. If you are seeing it still, please let us know.