The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

moving a selected group of items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How do I move a selected group of items, I cant see to be able to do it.

I select several line items and then go to drag the selection to a new location on the time line but only one of the items in the selection move.

How do I get all the selected item to move at once? doing it one by one is very tedious.

thanks

You don't, assuming I've understood your question correctly. I take it you want to select several actions and drag their depiction on the Gantt chart forward or backward to a different date/time? You don't really want to be in the practice of setting the dates for large numbers of your actions in this fashion, because it handicaps OmniPlan's ability to move things around. Better to have it work out the dates/times based on dependencies and lead times and set as few dates as possible.