The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I can't see my "Profile Image" (avatar) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've uploaded a small avatar, but it doesn't show up and make me look as cool as all the other kids on this forum. When I go to my control panel, it's there.

Is there something else I have to turn on?

It looks like you've uploaded the picture to be your profile picture rather than your avatar.

Erm, yes, well, that makes sense. I see what a "Profile Picture" is now. I can't for the life of me find where to set my avatar though! I've dug through every option in the user control panel, and can't find it. A little help?

Sorry, it looks like we didn't have the right permissions set for uploading avatars. Look again now, and you should see "Edit Avatar" as an option under Settings.

Ah-HA! Look at me! I have an avatar! Wheeeeee!

I think my avatar might be a little misleading/bug ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
I think my avatar might be a little misleading/bug ;)
Um, yes. The permissions on that avatar should be fixed now. (The avatar group was assigned to the wrong user groups.)

Last edited by Ken Case; 2006-04-15 at 09:04 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case
Um, yes. I'm not sure why the permissions on that avatar weren't working properly (perhaps a vBulletin bug), but that should be fixed now.
Yep, fixed now :)