The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Who uses Omnifocus for iPad as ONLY task/mgr? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all,

For many years I've used different apps on handhelds that sync with my PC to get things organized. Since I got an iPhone, I haven't had much luck finding a good task mgr that syncs with my computer. Endless issues with sync - sometimes taking many hours to correct.

Anyway, I read a review of O.F. For iPad - about how it can stand on it's own as an organizer. Well, I took a chance and bought it. After a week I'll report I really like it. But sometimes I wonder if I need the iPhone version too for those rare occasions when I don't have my iPad nearby.

I was wondering how many of you use the iPad version as your only version? And How well is it working for you?