The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

[SOLVED: Firewall] I can not synchronise Iphone via Bonjour Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi !

The synchronisation between my mac and my Iphone via Bonjour failed each time…

Omnifocus, on the Iphone, sees my alias and the serveur. The message is "the connexion has expired".

What can I do ?

Thank you :)

Search Mac Help on your computer for the "creating a computer-to-computer network" information. If you set one up and have your iPhone connect to that in preference to your 'normal' wireless network, does the sync succeed?

Problems like this generally boil down to either a firewall on the Mac that's blocking the sync connection, or some idiosyncracy of the way the wireless network is set up. It's generally a bit too complex to troubleshoot on the forums; please include the info I asked for above in an email to the support ninjas, who can try to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Search Mac Help on your computer for the "creating a computer-to-computer network" information. If you set one up and have your iPhone connect to that in preference to your 'normal' wireless network, does the sync succeed?

Problems like this generally boil down to either a firewall on the Mac that's blocking the sync connection, or some idiosyncracy of the way the wireless network is set up. It's generally a bit too complex to troubleshoot on the forums; please include the info I asked for above in an email to the support ninjas, who can try to help.
Thank you Brian, i solved my problem : this was the firewall.

I thought before it was the problem and i was sure i desactived it but i forgot it ! :D

This worked for me as well. Same problem as above