The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Annoying behavior - OF on top when Clipping or Quick Entry Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is extremely annoying;
When doing a Clipping or Quick Entry and you choose Project (or Context), the OF window pop ups in the background and covers the application you currently are using.

Is there a way to get rid of this behavior?

Note that it only happens when choosing Project or Context. If you don't choose Project or Context it's fine.

*gnarg*

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsson View Post
Is there a way to get rid of this behavior?
At this point, I think our only option is to wait for the next point release. The bug has already been logged, but you could send additional feedback to show how important it is to you.

-Dennis

Yes please please please fix!!

Kimomni, are you sure you're still seeing this bug? I just tried it several times, and each time OmniFocus stayed in the background. I select some text on the web page, type my shortcut, the quick entry box comes up, I tab to the Project field, and whether I choose by typing or clicking to bring up the list, the rest of OmniFocus stays in the background, even if I create a new project.

This bug was fixed years ago I believe...