The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"added" and "changed" sorts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'd love to be able to look at all my actions according to the date I added them and/or last changed them. I realize I can "sort actions by - added", but I'd like to actually have a header column for each so the actual dates would be displayed.

I suppose I'm just asking for "added" and "changed" to be added to the potential list of column headings... now just "estimate", "start date", and "due date".

Any suggestions from anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks-

You can also "group projects by - added" which won't tell you the exact date you added the task, but it will tell you whether it was today, yesterday, last week, etc.

Thanks. Yes.. I'm familiar with the "group" filter as well. Just looking for away to see a list of actions with a column containing the date the action as entered. Just making sure no one is aware of a way to do that. If not, I'd love for the developers to take a look at adding that feature.

Thanks again.