The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

advanced videos Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
are there any advanced videos available? if not are there any plans on creating any as a follow up to basic?

I second the motion! :-)

I'd love to see more videos of both how the interface works.... and how people are using OmniFocus in real world situations.....

-TC

I was just going to post this very same thing.

I would like to see:
1) An in-depth look at Perspectives
2) Real-world workflow - covering GTD concepts - capture, delegating, waiting for, etc; emphasis on effect ways to accomplish the review concept (including how to set up perspectives useful for review)
3) maybe a short video on repeating actions (seems to generate lots of forum discussion)
4) maybe a short piece on iCal
5) maybe a short piece on mail - with and without mail tags

Count my vote also please .

Another vote here!!

For what it's worth, I've been waiting for an advanced video as well since the official release.

that's a vote from me too

who doesn't want one

I cosign on that one. Something you just can't get from reading the directions!