The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
OmniFocus slow, crashes, & loads - very poor usability [SOLVED: Email Attachments] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Marking original poster's issue solved, moving dutch5050's problems to the thread he started originally.
 
Hi,

I am always using the clipping function to make tasks from emails. I know it is linking to the original email which is what I want. I did not know it also ATTACHED the actual email?

I am also haveing crashes on my phone when syncing, I suspect it has to do with attachments. I have also attached voice and pictures from Iphone-app and PPT from Mac app.

Any suggestions?

Magnus
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus_Kober View Post
I am always using the clipping function to make tasks from emails. I know it is linking to the original email which is what I want. I did not know it also ATTACHED the actual email?
If you select a portion of the message before using clippings, only that portion will be clipped. But otherwise, yes, it clips the entire message (including images and attachments).

Quote:
I am also haveing crashes on my phone when syncing, I suspect it has to do with attachments. I have also attached voice and pictures from Iphone-app and PPT from Mac app.
My advice is to contact our support ninjas at omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com: they can help you determine how much space is being used by your attachments, and can help you track down and eliminate any which you don't actually need.

(In OmniFocus 1.7 for Mac, we're adding a new Attachment Viewer window which lists all the attachments in your database along with their sizes so that you'll be able to do this more easily.)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
(In OmniFocus 1.7 for Mac, we're adding a new Attachment Viewer window which lists all the attachments in your database along with their sizes so that you'll be able to do this more easily.)
Oh, that is just perfect. I am longing for this.
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Slow saves with attachments Eric S. OmniOutliner 3 for Mac 0 2011-12-06 08:42 AM
NO easy data backup/restore solution for us poor poor poor Touch-PC users aliteralmind OmniFocus Syncing 2 2010-01-17 12:32 PM
NO easy data backup/restore solution for us poor poor poor Touch-PC users aliteralmind Other WebDAV 0 2010-01-15 03:54 PM
b2 still crashes Gmail w/attachments papearl OmniWeb General 3 2006-08-08 08:48 PM
SP12: Partial Loads / Slow Links / Stop Button udecker OmniWeb Bug Reports 2 2006-06-01 11:55 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.