The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

first-time sync in wrong direction Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've been using OF on my macbook for a while. I just bought OF for the ipad, and want to sync. Here's my problem: I tried to sync the macbook OF first, but I didn't realize that my macbook didn't actually upload its database. I then sync'd the ipad which loaded its database into the sync database as the first database. Now when I go to sync the macbook, I'm asked whether I want to wipe its database and replace it with the sync database (which would be entirely wrong). How do I wipe out what's in the sync database and start over?