The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniOutliner Update? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
While the OmniGroup lets OmniOutliner languish without implementing missing outlining features so they can spend time adding yet another feature to the bloat-monstrosity that is OmniFocus, I wanted to inform people that my 18-year-old copy of GrandView 2.0 works great in a VMware Fusion Virtual DOS Machine (for those of you looking for real outlining functionality like cloning, links, zooming, etc.).

I feel your pain dude, but I'm not sure if being an ass is going to encourage the Omnigroup to release OO4 any sooner.

I'm undecided as to whether I should get OmniFocus, and one of the bullet points on the "con" list is rewarding Omni for spending time on anything other than OmniOutliner and OmniGraffle. I'm looking forward to OmniOutliner 4.0 and beyond.