The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: email and calendar integration Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I love OmniFocus for the iPhone. I don't have a mac so I've never used the desktop version. I'd love to have some level of email and calendar integration in OnmiFocus. Examples:
  1. A way to mail an "agenda" to an email account
  2. A way to send an email message to some mail account and have it show up in my OmniFocus inbox (several iPhone programs support sending data via email so this is a great way to get things into my inbox on the iPhone).
  3. A way to set reminders so as a due date approaches I can get a notification
  4. A way to add actions to my calendar

Thanks for your consideration, and thanks for a great task program,
Brian.

I agree. This is a big gap.

This is a HUGE feature need.

I wrote an applescript on my MBP to send the item(s) as text in an email so that I could send it to one of my employees or resource people. I can't do that here and it is frustrating.

I'd also like to add items to the calendar too. That would be important but the email one is more important.

J.