The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

URL of downloaded file in Spotlight comments? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Itīs GREAT to see this feature in OW. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc
Just to be a broken record, how about adding the URL to images dragged to the desktop (once that's working, of course)?

This would be helpful in back-tracking to where an interesting image came from -- comes up a lot for me... no-one else?
If you'd like to be sure you can track the source of such images, why not control-click the image and "download" it, rather than copying it. I just tried that with one of the "smiley" icons here, and got the URL <http://forums.omnigroup.com/images/smilies/mad.gif> in the "Spotlight Comments" box of the image file.

HTH.