The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New tasks "disappear" because context isn't assigned Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know we have discussed this problem, and I'm pretty sure that we have a feature request in our database that covers the search field drop-down, but other folks are more up-to-date on the OmniFocus development database than I am.

Which is my long-winded way of saying "you should send email to omnifocus@omnigroup.com and let them know you want to see this added, so they can update the bug."

:-)

toadling - thanks for the clarification. some useful info there especially about the perspectives. i will try that.

i fully agree with the simple dropdown ala itunes. very useful it will be.