The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to let Apple know the usefulness of an app approval Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Ontario Canada covered.

Italy ready for call.

Project: get Omnifocus for iPad.
Next action available: go to the local Apple Store waving around an iPhone 4 touching the left lower corner.
Context: @daily battles.

Just say a word to switch the status to active.

Brothers in arms!

It will be an enormous pleasure riding this attack with all of you. Shall our glory prevail. If you now please could take your longbows and ... hang on ... sushi guy is ringing (non tuna of course) ... attack postponed :)

Last edited by giessler; 2010-07-28 at 07:20 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by propofol View Post
Ontario Canada covered.
have you got the Apple stores in Ontario covered, too? Most of them are glass. I'm ready with bricks.

I would love to support this movement from the UK but there are two problems -

1. I am too tired after refreshing the app store constantly for the last 5 days!
2. I wouldn't be able to constantly refresh the app store as I have for the last 5 days!!

:)

I propose those of us with 3G iPads be designated mobile infantry, so that every member of our unvanquishable force will be able to check this forum every 5 minutes for news.

Our wifi-only brethren (& sistren) will blot out the sun with their volleys of email inquiries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acetuk View Post
I would love to support this movement from the UK but there are two problems -

1. I am too tired after refreshing the app store constantly for the last 5 days!
2. I wouldn't be able to constantly refresh the app store as I have for the last 5 days!!

:)

Problem #2 has been solved!
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=16892

As for problem #1, I have five words for you ... Triple Espresso and Red Bull. Proceed with caution. :cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethByJazz View Post
As for problem #1, I have five words for you ... Triple Espresso and Red Bull. Proceed with caution. :cool:
The local coffee shop sells a concoction they call the "Hercules" — a quadruple shot of espresso, generously laced with chocolate syrup :)

Kansas City armed and ready. The visa bill is paid so I'm armed to the teeth. Come on Apple...bring it.

Just had a brief chat with Betty, if it's not released tonight HM will send the Household Cavalry down Regent Street tomorrow morning with an eviction order.

Last edited by endoftheQ; 2010-07-28 at 11:12 AM..