The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Delete Voice Recording Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How do I delete a voice recording in the OmniFocus iPhone application? I don't see any way to delete an already recorded .caf file.

Unfortunately at the moment there's no way to delete any attachment from a task in OmniFocus for iPhone, we do have a bug filed against this in our tracking database, and I've added your comments to that entry.

You can of course delete it from the desktop version of OmniFocus after syncing, however.

Cool. Thanks for the quick response. I thought that was the case, but I wanted to check just in case I was missing something. Thank you.