The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ubiqutious task entry -- anywhere, anytime Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've set this up now, and it works great. Love it.

Had it working throughout the day yesterday, and this morning it wasn't working - the incoming tweets were not being received. Was poking around to find out what happened, but couldn't find anything that had changed. I could see the tweets getting posted on my twitter page, but Proxi wasn't getting them.

Then all of a sudden all the pending tweets poured into my OF inbox.

Is the twitter API ever down, or stuck, intermittently? I'm wondering things were just jammed on the twitter side somewhere.