The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

wondering why all the latest update info is posted on Twitter ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I think the majority of the people looking for info are checking these forums not a twitter feed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ext555 View Post
I think the majority of the people looking for info are checking these forums not a twitter feed ?
Why not? I just noticed the update when checking twitter on iPhone :)

Same here but I'm curious if the majority of the user base is on Twitter ?
Ken posted the notice and release notes early this morning, so it doesn't really matter .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ext555 View Post
Same here but I'm curious if the majority of the user base is on Twitter ?
Ken posted the notice and release notes early this morning, so it doesn't really matter .
Wired Mag had "Twitter" under "Tired" when reviewing a new service coming out for Business users. They suspect it will fail because as a manager of an engineering team, as with my friends, I don't care where they are, or what they
are doing. If they are hanging out, and think of me, they send a text message.

I get 400 business emails a day, 40 personal. Twitter is like "Pet rocks", or if you don't go back that far Those pet dog things you had to feed and walk, play with to keep it happy from runnning away or dieing. That is all I need is
200 more messages "I am at starbucks", Whatever... My son's (14, 16) live
by text messaging, and they do about 5000/month in their sleep. They group text one another on what they are going to do before Twitter arrived and when I asked them about Twitter, they said they joined for a while, but decided they didn't want to be spammed all day by their friends.

I wouldn't be putting any investments in to twitter. Important updates?
Rumors? Here I don't find rumors... IMHO.