The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Default RSS Reader Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way to just display a feed page in Omniweb so that the address can then be copied into Google Reader? at the moment setting Omniweb as the default reader just creates the active bookmarks.

Mark

I'd be interested in the answer, too. Right now what I do is right click on the link (not open it) and copy the link location, browse to Google Reader in another tab, then paste the link in.

I switch between using OmniWeb and Firefox (and am now back to OmniWeb after months of Firefox) and miss the ease of adding to Google Reader.

Not at the moment unfortunately, we do have an entry for the behavior in our request tracker however, I'll add your votes to the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah11918 View Post
I'd be interested in the answer, too. Right now what I do is right click on the link (not open it) and copy the link location, browse to Google Reader in another tab, then paste the link in.

I switch between using OmniWeb and Firefox (and am now back to OmniWeb after months of Firefox) and miss the ease of adding to Google Reader.
I am really enjoying OW but for me this is huge.
I hope that you integrate Google Reader very soon!!
Is it something I could expect to see soon??

Thanks!

Last edited by Geo; 2009-02-04 at 12:12 PM.. Reason: To get email notification of replies to the thread. Option was below the fold.