The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

change value on multiple rows? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to select multiple rows and change their value simultaneously? For example, can you select 10 rows and add the same date?

Thanks,
Steve

Steve, I'm poking around in the development database and this looks like something we've got an open feature request on. Do me a favor and use the "Send Feedback..." item under the help menu to send the support ninjas a feature request on this; that way we can make sure the team knows you'd like to see this added.

(Our feedback system predates the forums, so it doesn't handle forum posts as well.)