The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

A "syncing" ship: please help if you can Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have tried email. While I await a Ninja response, hope you do not mind me trying here.

I am not able to sync my iphone OF to my desktop AT ALL! (Has not worked since 2d iphone firmware update over 2 weeks ago.) I tried uninstalling and reinstalling OF for iphone today. I switched my sync preferences to MobileMe to see if that would help. Then when I email the settings and click the link in my iphone, MobileMe will not allow me to login (login button is dead and keyboard quickly disappears so I cannot type in my username and password). So, I hit "cancel" button and it takes me to an OF iphone screen that appears to be trying to download information but gets locked about 3/4 of the way through. I have to turn off OF and then go back out.

I went into my desktop preferences again and switched back to iDisk as my sync method. After I click the orange "sync" button, the options to send email settings (and share settings) are both grayed out and unavailable.

Can someone please help? I am printing out my desktop OF list every morning because I took the plunge upon buying this app (when the iphone app was released) and dumped my whole life into it. Now I am panicked.