The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Repeating Tasks on work week Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

I've just bought Omnifocus for iPhone.

Could you tell me how to program an action to repeat every Mondays to Fridays (work week).

Another action will be on every Tuesdays and Thursdays. I can't seem to figure it out.

I've used ToDo and it was pretty easy to program it but I like the many features of Omnifocus.

Thanks for your help.

I don't think that there is a way to do that yet. It is a feature that I would love to see, though.

There's not a way to enter one action that repeats in the fashion you request, but there is a way to get the equivalent with a bit of extra work. For your Tuesday/Thursday action, you enter one action starting Tuesday due Tuesday repeating weekly, and another just like it, except starting Thursday due Thursday repeating weekly. For the M-F one, you'll have 5 actions repeating weekly.

Use Send Feedback (on the Settings screen) to add your request for richer repeat options to eliminate the need to do things the hard way...

+1 for this. But whpalmer4, your workaround is fine of course. Thanks for the tipp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalError View Post
+1 for this.
If you care about this, be sure to send in feedback via Send Feedback or email omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com. "+1" posts do not get counted.