The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Make OmniWeb Commercial again! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would pay a lot for the advancement of we had when 5.1.3 came out, It was a great step up, in OmniWeb 6. I love OW and won't leave it, but it is long in the tooth now. Please make it a Commercial Browser Again.

Thank You,

Dan Welsh

PS Keep it Universal Binary, Please

Last edited by Intel iMac; 2011-11-27 at 09:35 AM..

I know it is out there I found it at a Pirate Site but didn't trust the site enough to pay to download it. OmniWeb 6 is out there and we want it.

Please OMNI Group, let us look at it. I beg you....

I second the first posting. A browser is one of the programs you practically use every day. If a browser is not fast and stable this can reduce productivity a great deal. Thus, a fast, lean and stable browser is worth paying for. I would definitely buy it if I found this helps improving the program.

If there is a site out there offering OmniWeb 6 for download, it's either a completely different product with the same name or a scam. We aren't even using any builds of v6 internally.

I'd just hate to see folks crud up their Mac with a mistaken download that does who-knows-what.

Last edited by Brian; 2011-12-01 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: "with from" is not actually English. :-)

I'm another who would be glad to pay for an update and better support. 5.11 still has a crashing problem which they can't seem to fix, so I'm stuck with 5.10.3.

Update: I'm holding my breath, but it looks like they might have fixed the crash problem with 5.11.1.

Post-update: I spoke too soon. Still crashing. Back 10 5.10.3.

Last edited by sarasdad; 2011-12-19 at 01:24 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarasdad View Post
I'm another who would be glad to pay for an update and better support. 5.11 still has a crashing problem which they can't seem to fix, so I'm stuck with 5.10.3.
Yes, I've been experiencing these crashes, too. The application is still usable, but I'd say this does need fixing.