The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

CircusPonies Notebook - experiences wanted Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi guys,

I am heavily using OF on Mac, iPhone and iPad. While the "notes" feature is quite useful (more so since notes are fullscreen on iPad) I am still in need of a "professional grade" note taking app. Apple's notes app is ok for a quick note but not suited to take numerous notes that I want to conserve and organise, plus it does not support sketching a quick diagram and the like.

I have investigated and tested a lot of apps. Only one I did not check out is "notebooks" for iPad by circus ponies. I use the mac pendent and like it but since the iPad version is not exactly cheap but, and that's the concern, has a lot of negative ratings for lack of performance and the like, I did not buy that one yet.

It seems to have the features I want though. My question is now: does any of you guys use the iPad version of notebooks by circus ponies? If so, what are your experiences with it? How is it's performance, are things smooth and stable? Can you recommend it?

Any such qualified opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance :)