The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Error: "Unable to load preferences" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just upgraded from 2g iphone to 3g iphone. Now when I try to obtain the sync settings from my Mac, I get the error:

Unable to load preferences.
The selected computer doesn't seem to have synchronization enabled.

"Sync apps" is definitely checked in iTunes. I'm stumped. Anyone seen this before?

Aaah, I see the confusion here. The "Sync Apps" setting on your computer controls whether iTunes should copy applications purchased on the phone to your Mac (or vice versa). It's unrelated to OmniFocus on the Mac or phone.

If you Open OmniFocus on your Mac and open the Sync preferences pane, what sync method is selected?