The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

REQUEST: Opening Multiple OmniFocus Windows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Omni Response:

This has been filed internally at Omni as:
bug://bugs/48528 (Feature Request: Preference for not ajdusting when new windows are opened on double-clicks)

If you are also experiencing this issue please
Email OmniFocus Support
Original User Question:

When I double-click on the dot next to the task, it opens another OmniFocus window. Is there a way to disable this feature, or change the speed at which I must double-click to open a new one?

Wp

Last edited by xmas; 2008-07-30 at 10:15 AM..

I've filed this internally as a feature request.

Just in case, I really like this idea as well. It might help avoid the issue I have been having with using OmniFocus across Spaces (of course, I am just guessing at that issue).

Thanks for the hard work!

+1