The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keychain problem causes "too many open files" error Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,

My desktop OF has not synced with MobileMe for about 30 hours. The orange sync icon continues to turn with an exclamation point in the center of the two turning arrows. I had trouble getting this to work in the past and I just changed the OmniFocus.ofocus to old_OmniFocus.ofocus (thanks to a suggestion on this forum). But unfortunately it didn't help this time.

I also did a reset of the Syncing properties and then did another sync. I saw that it created another OmniFocus.ofocus sync file on iDisk, but the OF Sync properties menu said that the sync failed.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I am syncing via Bonjour in the meantime.

Thanks,
Adam

Last edited by zakuska; 2008-12-28 at 04:57 PM..