The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 4 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Poor highlighter colour rendering in RTF export? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I hate to be disparaging (been using the app since the release of the public beta, love it), but this problem is quite terrible, in my opinion.

The colours in the RTF export look nothing like how they are in OmniOutliner 4 themselves.

RTF doesn't support transparency which is why you're seeing this. I'll file a bug about translating it to the right value, be able to layer colors makes this a bit more tricky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekM View Post
RTF doesn't support transparency which is why you're seeing this. I'll file a bug about translating it to the right value, be able to layer colors makes this a bit more tricky.
Right. That would be fantastic.

Thing is, for example, I'd have 5 rows with the colour purple, at 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%, but when I export it out to RTF, it's just purple, which is horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidic View Post
Right. That would be fantastic.

Thing is, for example, I'd have 5 rows with the colour purple, at 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%, but when I export it out to RTF, it's just purple, which is horrible.
If you would like this to work now, you can change those values to be fully opaque and just vary the saturation using the HSB sliders. Unless you are actually making use of overlaying colors.