The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

WebDav on Server: Where is the Advanced Button Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi!

Im using the german version of the newest 1.1 Omnifocus on Leopard (not yet buyed/testing). Im following this manual here:

Second, it should be possible, to sync to (and from) your iDisk, because the iDisk is - from a technical point of view - "just" a WebDAV disk. You should create an extra directory for your wive and put in the path at sync prefs "Advanced" in OmniFocus. It's something like davs://idisk.me.com/steve/Documents/yourWife or maybe https://idisk.me.com/steve/Documents/yourWife.
Then, you have to enter your credentials (username and password) when syncing for the first time (and store it in the keychain).

Everything is prepared, but I do not find the Advanced Section in Preferences on Sync. Any idea?? Thanks for every help.