The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Open Links in a New Background Tab Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
In the Tab & Window Preferences, I have the option of opening links from other apps & opening links to other sites in the current winodow or new windows or tabs. I'd like to be able to choose to open in background tabs (or windows). I know that I can cmd-click and do this, but it'd be great to have the option of keeping my fingers on the trackpad or mouse when I'm doing heavy surfing.