The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Why aren't waiting contexts visible? [A: change option selected in View button] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Apologies if this has been mentioned already. I did a search and didn't find it.

I have nested contexts like "Work: Waiting" and "Personal: Waiting".

On the iPad client nothing shows up in those contexts. However if I look at the project and action, it is clearly set to those contexts. Works just as expected on Mac version but I can't get "Waiting" actions to show up on the iPad one.

Anyone else have this issue where it might be a bug?

Not enough information provided here to be certain, but it is possibly user error, not a bug.

Are your nested contexts marked as on hold? And what are you showing for the "eyeball" settings on the iPad? If your context is on hold, the actions in it will not show up unless the "eyeball" is showing remaining or all actions.

doh. You're totally right. It was the "eyeball" setting.