The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printing in sp3 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm not getting the headers/footers printing in SP3. All options are checked.

I've tried unchecking, printing, then checking them again and printing, but still no go.

Albook 1.25; 2G RAM; 10.4.3

Printing is still a problem is sp4. None of the OmniWeb specific settings such as including the URL work. And Scale to Fit does not work.

Print settings (including headers, footers, and horizontal pagination) have been implemented for sp5.

Printing's good in sp5. I haven't tested it thoroughly, and I did notice that the line breaks aren't exactly where they show on the displayed page. But I can get my printed pages to appear appropriately. I'm pleased. I'll exercise it more thoroughly when I get this testing assignment out the door. I'm pleased that I didn't have to launch OW5.1.3 to print it.

I noticed yesterday SP4 had split a long table over two pages, with a line of text missing at the page break.

I just printed the same page with SP5. It has headers and footer (microtext), a somewhat smaller font (resulting in 8 more lines on page 1), and nothing lost at the page break.