The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Page numbers in sidebar: please! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've reported this before. I'm not the only one.

Can I please have an official word on whether this will ever be implemented? It frustrates me so much every time I use OG that I'm here spending time I can't afford, posting to this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjordaan View Post
I've reported this before. I'm not the only one.

Can I please have an official word on whether this will ever be implemented? It frustrates me so much every time I use OG that I'm here spending time I can't afford, posting to this forum.
I am wondering, too, when this essential feature comes back. Lack of it have become a no-go for us in using OG 5 / updating current licenses to OG 5.

Be.

This is absolutely maddening. I sent out a PDF of my work, and people reply with page numbers, and then I have to COUNT the pages in the graffle file to find out where to make changes.

Is it really THAT hard to do this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be. View Post
I am wondering, too, when this essential feature comes back. Lack of it have become a no-go for us in using OG 5 / updating current licenses to OG 5.

Be.