The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Any plan for a OmniOutliner for iPhone? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I don't use an iPad. My mac is at a fixed location. But my iPhone is always with me and I need to quickly record any idea I come across. Is there any plan to release an iPhone version? It doesn't need to have full editing ability. Just basic function to let people put down note and ideas so they can edit later when they get back to their desks.

We'd like to do an iPhone version but right now we're focused on completing OmniOutliner 4. Thanks for your interest!

Now with our outlines living in the cloud via OmniPresence (awesome!!), is there any possibility of a simple possibility to at least view and refer to our documents via the web on our iPhones? I love having the sharing between desktop and iPad but there are so many use cases where I would want to access notes about a person I meet, or refer back to prior thoughts when I'm out and about. This seems like a simple first step to at least give us some capabilities quickly.

I'd also like to see at least a viewer app for OO. I'm trying to get more organized about my notes, reports, etc., and it'd be helpful to review these when I'm waiting for the plane to take off without having to dig out my iPad. (First world problem, I know.) But there are times when it's just much more convenient to glance at my iPhone rather than dig out my iPad (or usually, to wait until I'm near my iPad).