The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Folder vs. Single Action List Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong View Post
I consider these "workarounds" in the sense they workflow is different for them than for projects. A "single action" should be "a project with one action".

I've argued this before, and some agree, some disagree.

The OmniFolks currently disagree.
We don't disagree that it would be great to be able to place individual actions on hold (or to drop them), it's just a bigger change than we could make in a 1.x update (especially now that we have to keep multiple platforms in sync whenever we change the database format).

But we're definitely keeping this in mind as we plan future releases.