The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Atomic Web Browser (Javascript) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm a big fan of Atomic Web Browser for iDevices and have just received a request from another Member for the Javascript that adds the Send to OmniFocus (StOF) function as a bookmark to the Atomic App.

I'm certain (unless this is a complete senior moment) that I've already posted this on the Board but having done a quick search, I can't locate it. So sincere apologies if this is repetition (and no, I'm not involved with Atomic except as a very contented end user!).

Send to OmniFocus
javascript:window.location='omnifocus:///add?note='+encodeURIComponent(window.location)+'&n ame='+encodeURIComponent(document.title)

If you find it annoying that urls in other Apps such as Mail open in Safari then you can add this bookmark to Safari which will then open the same url in Atomic.

Send to Atomic
javascript:window.location='atomic://'+location.href

If you use Instapaper or Read It Later, then the following might also be of use.

Send to Instapaper
javascript:function iprl5(){var d=document,z=d.createElement('scr'+'ipt'),b=d.body ,l=d.location;try{if(!b)throw(0);d.title='(Saving. ..) '+d.title;z.setAttribute('src',l.protocol+'//www.instapaper.com/j/42fJSseRKuCZ?u='+encodeURIComponent(l.href)+'&t='+ (new Date().getTime()));b.appendChild(z);}catch(e){aler t('Please wait until the page has loaded.');}}iprl5();void(0)

Send to Read It Later
javascript:(function(){ISRIL_H='0aad';ISRIL_SCRIPT =document.createElement('SCRIPT');ISRIL_SCRIPT.typ e='text/javascript';ISRIL_SCRIPT.src='http://readitlaterlist.com/b/r.js';document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(ISRIL_SCRIPT)})();/*INSTALLED*/

My thanks to Richard Trautvetter (Atomic's developer) who shows unending patience with my requests for scripts linking Atomic to other Apps!

I hope the above is helpful.

Last edited by endoftheQ; 2011-07-18 at 08:24 AM..